- All Natural
- Higher in anti-oxidants than green teas
- HIGH ENERGY~ENHANCED TEA~DESTROY THE WEAKNESS!!
- Imported from ARGENTINA
- YERBA MORINGA BOLDO
- ORANGE YERBA
- GUARANA YERBA
What Is Yerba Mate? TRADITIONALLY...
- Yerba mate is an herbal tea made from the leaves and twigs of the Ilex paraguariensis plant.
- The leaves are typically dried over a fire, then steeped in hot water to make the tea.
- Yerba mate is traditionally consumed from a container called a gourd and sipped with a metal straw that has a filter at its lower end to strain out the leaf fragments.
- Sharing it from this traditional gourd is said to be a sign of friendship and bonding.
Benefits of Yerba Mate (Backed by Science)
- Rich in Antioxidants and Nutrients. ...
- Can Boost Energy and Improve Mental Focus. ...
- May Enhance Physical Performance. ...
- May Protect Against Infections. ...
- May Help You Lose Weight and Belly Fat. ...
- May Boost Your Immune System. ...
- Lowers Blood Sugar Levels. ...
- May Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease.
YERBA MATE ENHANCED TEA ~ C/S ORGANIC- 4 Styles to Choose From!
Rich in Antioxidants and Nutrients
Yerba mate contains several beneficial plant nutrients, including (1Trusted Source):
- Xanthines: These compounds act as stimulants. They include caffeine and theobromine, which are also found in tea, coffee, and chocolate.
- Caffeoyl derivatives: These compounds are the main health-promoting antioxidants in the tea.
- Saponins: These bitter compounds have certain anti-inflammatory and cholesterol-lowering properties.
- Polyphenols: This is a large group of antioxidants, linked to a reduced risk of many diseases.
Interestingly, the antioxidant power of yerba mate tea seems to be slightly higher than that of green tea!