100% Organic Wormwood (Artemisia Absinthi) - Artemisia Absinthium (Wormwood) is a medicinal plant used in Ayurveda and herbal medicines. It helps in digestive ailments, parasitic infestation, liver diseases and fever.
Artemisia Absinthium (Wormwood) has following healing properties.
- Brain tonic (in low dosage)
- Cardiac stimulant
Artemisia Absinthium (Wormwood) is helpful in following health conditions.
Brain & Nerves
Heart & Blood
- Bradycardia (Slow heart rate)
- Loss of appetite
- Gallbladder disorders
- Crohn’s disease
- Liver disorders
- Parasitic infestation or intestinal worms
- Dysmenorrhea (Painful periods)
- Loss of Libido
- The suggestions for wormwood powder (leaves or flowers) is 500 mg to 3 grams.
- The maximum dosage of wormwood powder should not exceed from 6 grams per day.
- Wormwood oil is not for internal use, as per ayurveda. Therefore, you should avoid using wormwood oil.
ORGANIC WORMWOOD HERB ~ C/S (Artemisia Absinthi)
Which drugs or supplements interact with wormwood?
Artemisia absinthium should be used with caution with individuals suffering from seizures or taking seizure medications like phenobarbital, valproic acid(Depakene), primidone (Mysoline), gabapentin (Neurontin), carbamazepine (Tegretol), and phenytoin (Dilantin).
Artemisia absinthium can cause seizures and lower the effectiveness of seizure medications.