Watermelon seed oil is loaded with essential proteins, vitamins, and minerals that enrich hair and skin. Its unsaturated fatty acids hydrate the skin, and, unlike some oils, it absorbs quickly into the skin, which means it is perfect for all types: dry, oily, or acne-prone.
These are the therapeutic healing properties of Watermelon seed oil.
- Emollient – It is a wonderful moisturizer for both oily and dry skin.
- Antioxidant – Watermelon seed oil does not go rancid even after years. This gives a glimpse of its superb antioxidant capacity.
- Anti-aging – Application of this oil on skin brings in anti-aging action. It provides direct nutrition to skin and prevents it from free radicals.
- Detoxifying Agent – It is used in detoxifying massage formulations.
- Anti-inflammatory – It reduces inflammation on the skin.
- Antihelminthic – It is used to drive out worms out of the intestine.
- Diuretic – It assists the bod in releasing more urine from the body, thus eliminating more toxins.