What is Nasturtium officinale (Watercress)?
Nasturtium officinale (watercress) comes from an aquatic plant in the Brassicaceae family that grows rapidly and is native to Europe and Asia. It is one of the earliest known leafy vegetables to be consumed by humans.
Nasturtium officinale (Watercress) Extract Benefits:
- Highly rich in vitamins and minerals and loaded with antioxidants.
- It is heart healthy and supports immune function.
- Also supports the bones, eyes, skin, and hair and may even aid athletic endurance.
PROTIP: Watercress is a little know potentiator of Kra†om
- Rich in vitamins & minerals
- Loaded with antioxidants
- Heart healthy
- Supports immune function
- Aids athletic endurance
- Fortifies bone health
- Works to support the eyes
- Promotes healthy skin & hair
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.