INTRODUCTORY PRICE-SO YOU CAN TRY THE POWER!
➜Sold in Precision Dropper Bottles-A Few drops a day, is all you need!
Elixir2Go-SMALL BUT STRONG!
SHILIJIT MINI DROPS....Used for general fortification and tonification of the entire body.
AND IS Considered one of the most important natural life supporting substances of Ayurveda
- Antioxidant – greater than 50% fulvic acid
- Standardized to fulvic acid, extremely reliable
- Supports immune functions
- Supports detoxification at all bodily levels
- Supports sexual functions in men and women
- Believed to improve the functioning of other tonic herbs when taken simultaneously
➜Traditional Function-Tonifies all three treasures: Jing, Qi, and Shen, and detoxifies.
➜POWERFUL Super Potent-Shilajit is suitable in small amounts for almost everyone on a regular basis, and in higher for those who seek to increase vitality, strength and immunity, and by those who wish to cleanse the tissues of the body.
- Tones the sexual organs, supports sexual energy and stamina-traditionally considered to be an "aphrodisiac", supports healthy prostate function
- Enhances energy and stamina.
- Enhances spiritual power
- Enhances bioavailability and action of other herbs
- Supports urinary functions, healthy microcirculation, healthy menstrual functions, the immune system, healthy fat metabolism, lung functions
- Detoxifying: huge high-valence surface area collects debris and free radicals, cleansing the blood and tissues of the body
- A carrier: binds to herbal constituents and minerals, delivering them to their targets
- A catalyst: promotes the activity of minerals and organic constituents
- Used for general fortification and tonification of the entire body.
- Raw Shilijit
- Organic Grain Ethanol
- Spring Water
- Citric Acid
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- The information are only informative.
- In the case of illness or pregnancy, only doctor´s opinion is suitable.
- The author assumes no liability for the use of the information for medical purposes.
SHILIJIT Mountain Elixir~SuperTonic~Mini Drops
Shilajit is a very potent antioxidant...
HOW IT WORKS....
...that helps fight free radicals and oxidation of the body’s cells. For this reason, it is thought to promote longevity.
- This substance is said to be able to reduce pain, treat all types of arthritis, EASE joint and muscle pain inflammation.
- Many people consume Shilajit for these health conditions, especially as they get older.
- Shilajit can strengthen the nervous system and help with stress, mental fatigue, epilepsy, anxiety and depression. It can also promote better concentration and is thought to increase learning ability and enhance memory.
- It’s used to treat heart related ailments and maintain normal blood pressure. Shilajit is beneficial to the digestive system, stomach and intestines. It can relieve indigestion, gastritis, constipation, and pain in the abdomen.
- It protects and enhances the workings of the kidneys, pancreas and thyroid gland. It increases blood circulation, as well.
- Shilajit is considered a protector of the liver, as it maintains proper secretion of enzymes and juices that are essential to healthy metabolism. It possesses anti-microbial action that protects the body.
- It is a strong immune system booster and protects the body from all types of illnesses, diseases and infections. It can be used to treat many respiratory problems, like cough and asthma. Shilajit is an anti-histamine and can be used for allergies.
- Shilajit can increase physical strength, energy and stamina, making it great for hard working people and athletes. It increases sperm count in men and regulates sex hormones. It is thought to be a sexual enhancer.
- Many people with diabetes consume Shilajit, as it helps metabolize blood glucose. It CAN remove harmful toxins from the body and helps fight new toxin build-up.
In India, it is believed that there is almost no curable disease that can’t be assisted with the consumption of Shilajit.
.... Read Original Article: http://www.herbslist.net/shilajit.html