...has a deep history in Ayurvedic herbal medicine from India. It’s considered a very sacred herb to many. Its keyed in Ayurveda as a Rasayana herb, rasayana in sankrit means Path of Essence, its a term that refers to lengthening of lifespan or an elixir for long life.
It is said that prolonged use of Indian sarsaparilla brings energy and buoyancy to body as if you were to become young again, that’s why its other name is the eternal root. An Ayurvedic herb for Digestion and Detoxification....This herb has been used for thousand of years, so there must be something to it.
Here are the TOP Medicinal Benefits of Indian Sarsaparilla:
1. Detoxifier~ Its main function is to detoxify the blood and organs. Its antioxidant properties can make way for cleaner blood, increasing overall kidney and liver function by stimulating detoxification, essentially giving your body the proper nutrients to do it on its own The root may also be able to improve liver and blood circulation by preventing excess metabolic waste from entering your blood stream.
2. Sexual Tonic~ Since its used as a blood detoxifier, traditionally it is also has been know to help treat STD’s such as gonorrhea and syphilis. Acting as a mild diuretic it can help flush out toxins and The use of the root as a aphrodisiac is well noted in modern herbalism and ancient ayurvedic texts. Since it improves blood circulation it can aid in sexual stimulation. Whether it be impotence or lack of sexual interest, it acts as an aphrodisiac for both men and women.
3. Digestion~ Special preparations of the root are used specifically to promote better digestion. The root itself contains phyto-chemicals that aid in increasing digestive secretions. Much like digestive bitters commonly used in the Americas, Indian sarsaparilla falls into the same category.
4. Inflammation~ According to Ayurvedic herbal medicine dampness and heat aggravate the system especially when it comes to inflammation. Whether its inflammation on the skin in the form of acne, eczema, psoriasis, sore inflamed muscles or even achy bones. Indian sarsaparilla can help reduce inflammation giving your body chance to heal faster. So if you are suffering from any number of skin ailments, have internal inflammation or general redness this root can play a big role in your self health care regime.
5. Sleep and Dreaming~ A little known herbal secret about Indian sarsaparilla is that it promotes deep uninterrupted sleep and most notably increased dream activity.
SARSAPARILLA C/S (Indian Hemidesmus indicus)
Indian Sarsaparilla may just be the ticket!
It's said that prolonged use of Indian sarsaparilla brings energy and buoyancy to body as if you were to become young again, that’s why its other name is the eternal root. This herb has been used for thousand of years, so there must be something to it.
Whether your looking for a potent gentle detoxing herb, increasing your sexual performance, having better digestion, reducing inflammation or enhancing your dreaming abilities, Indian sarsaparilla may just be the thing your looking for!