Use this cleansing chant: "Any energy that may have entered this space that is not of love and light and not for our highest good, is now sent to the creator to be raised to its highest vibration and transmuted into love."
What YOU Get:
- ONE medium sized PALO SANTO (Holy Wood) Stick-approximately 20-40 good smudges
- ONE selenite crystal stick
- ONE moxi stick
- OR-Choose 1 PALO SANTO STICK
There are lots of ways of dealing with Negative Vibes:
- crystal grinding,
- a long hot bath
...but we love Palo Santo because it’s one of the simplest and most versatile remedies.
Burning can be done in conjunction with meditation, as part of a smudging ritual or throughout the day using an incense burner.
🎁PLUS🎁you get a lovely stick of SELENITE & a MOXI stick.
〰HOW TO USE:
Use a candle, match or lighter to ignite your stick. Then hold it at a 45 degree angle pointing the tip down towards the flame. Allow the stick to burn for 30 seconds to a minute and then blow it out. From there you can either place the stick in an incense burner and leave to smoulder, or you can use it for smudging. If left to rest the stick will smoulder and release smoke for approx 5 mins. If used for smudging, or you are waiving it around a space, it will smoulder for longer.
〰HOW TO SMUDGE:
Smudging is the ritual of cleaning the energy of a physical space, object or person.
- First you start with a clear and simple intention of focusing on clearing the negative energy out of your space and mind. Once you have your intention clearly in mind, light the Palo Santo stick as per instructions above.
- Then walk around the room, space, object or person, fanning the smoke over it’s entirety, whilst focusing on cleansing and clearing negative energy. Palo Santo will smoulder and release smoke for a few minutes and may need to be re-light a few times throughout the ritual, depending on the size of the area area you are cleansing.
- Once you’ve finished smudging and removed the negative energy, you must push positive energy into the space to maintain balance. To do this, declare your intention out loud or silently in your head.
PALO SANTO (HOLY WOOD)~Smudging or Incense🙏
If you have a meditation ritual...
...you can burn some Palo Santo in an incense burner before your practice. This will help prepare your energy and mind for meditation and allow you to more easily connect with your practice.