Use 1/2 tsp to a gallon of water, every 5rd or 6th watering.
Effects to plants with Ormus-fertilized soils include:
•Increased rate of physiological processes like photosynthesis which eventually leads to faster maturity of crops and hence enables them to escape unfavorable climate conditions. This has cushioned farmers against adverse effects of potential drought and loss of their investments.
• High-quality farm produce with longer shelf life as compared to others, which lowers the post-harvest losses to the farmer and hence ensures better sales when the market is favorable.
• The fruits produced are large in size and give a better taste.
• This Ormus from seawater precipitate is cheap to apply in terms of cost, and the overall benefits accrued are very favorable.
• The farmer need not make the fertilizer as he can purchase it from the available manufacturers of the product who sell it at competitive market prices.
• Other than using Ormus from seawater as human supplements, different uses have come up as a result of continued research on the effects of Ormus materials on the lives of animals lives and plants.
- The response to these trials have yielded positive results, which have led to increased use of this natural mineral in our activities.
ORMUS for PLANTS
ORMUS & PLANTS
CHECK THIS OUT!