🌷ROSY ROOIBOS~An All Over body tonic in a cup!
1. Red South African Rooibos ~ full of vitamins, antioxidants & anti-inflammatory properties
2. Oatstraw ~ rich in phytonutrients, relieves stress & energize your body naturally
3. Rhodiola rosea ~ nerve restorative adaptogenic; Considered a cooling adaptogen, it has benefits on the nervous system, it enhances alertness, reduces fatigue, significantly improves memory & depressed mental states.
- Added are Rose Petals & Rosehips
You can improve common issue's naturally by focusing on your nutrient-intake, lifestyle choices and this TEA BLEND-Best Advice--Low simmer 30 min-Steep overnight.
AND please look to the image above for more info
- Shake pouch, place 2 tsp-to (8 ounces of water)- into empty tea bag (or tea pot).
- Pour on boiling water and leave for at least 20 mins, or vary according to preferred strength...actually ROOIBOS tea should be brewed longer than most teas-A DECOCTION
- After the herbs have steeped you can strain them out, add a pinch of sea salt, and squeeze some lemon and stir in raw honey to your taste.
- Drink hot or cold
- TIP many people make a jug full like Iced Tea & keep in fridge for all day availablity!
How much should you drink? Drinking several cups per day is linked with the most benefits, assuming each cup is made with about 750 milligrams of tea leaves. A range of about 750-3,000 milligrams per day of rooibos tea leaves has shown the most effects across studies.
Unlike other teas, Rooibos tea contains no oxalic acid, which is great news for those suffering from kidney stones, as this tea is safe for them to drink. However some physicians suggest that this tea may negatively affect patients with liver disease, kidney disease and certain hormonal cancers. It’s also possible that it interfere with chemotherapy treatments. If you suffer from any of these conditions, consult your physician before introducing it into your regular diet.
Rhodiola rosea is an adaptogen; it acts in non-specific ways to increase resistance to stress, without disturbing normal biological functions. Considered a cooling adaptogen, it has benefits on the nervous system, it enhances alertness, reduces fatigue and significantly improves memory and depressed mental states. People with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) benefits with the regular take of Rhodiola.
Oatstraw-The entire plant is nutrient rich and is commonly taken as a tea...herbal diuretics such as:
oat straw work by increasing urine flow. Oat straw, taken as a tea or extract, is used as a tonic to fend off depression. Oat straw is commonly used in traditional and herbal medicine to nourish and strengthen the central nervous system. It is also considered a stimulant that us homeopaths will use to help treat liver infections and arthritis. According to the University of Maryland Medical Center, taking oat straw can help prevent or treat osteoporosis by increasing hormone levels that stimulate cell growth.
NOTE: For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
ROSY ROOIBOS ~ Loose Tea Blend
🌷Might Be Helpful for Weight Loss...
A Tea made with OAT STRAW...
What are the Health Benefits of ROOIBOS TEA?
More on Oatstraw...
Compounds found in certain foods that may help promote weight loss include polyphenols, types of antioxidants that are available from rooibos leaves.
A number of studies have found evidence that rooibos may have anti-obesogenic effects, while researchers point out that more well-controlled studies are still needed.
While findings have been mixed overall, rooibos seems to support metabolic health by:
- preventing lipid peroxidation and protein degradation,
- regulating glutathione metabolism,
- and modulating changes in the activities of antioxidant enzymes.
In one that was conducted to discover how the nutrients in rooibos tea fight obesity, researchers found that consuming rooibos caused increased leptin secretion. Leptin is known as the “satiety hormone” and is part of how your body knows it has had enough to eat.
Rooibos also prevented new fat cells from forming and caused existing fat to metabolize faster, according to the findings published in Phytomedicine: International Journal of Phytotherapy and Phytopharmacology.