The neem tree is one of the most powerful blood purifiers and detoxifies in Ayurvedic medicine. The leaves of neem are a potent tonic for the liver and has very beneficial anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Kills infections of the liver and digestive tract
- Potent detoxifier purifies liver and digestive tract
- Encourages the internal healing process of damaged organs
- Neem is one of Ayurveda’s most celebrated herbs for the skin. Its bitter flavor makes it very cooling, and it helps to remove excess heat from the body. Neem purifies the blood, supports proper digestion, promotes healing, removes excess heat, and destroys toxins. It has a strong affinity for the lymph, the blood, and the skin.
- Clears acne & dark pigmentation: Neem being an antibacterial herb kills germs and bacteria from the skin and makes skin glow.
- Neem helps in getting rid of dryness of the skin without making it oily, thus giving a very balanced effect.
- Prevents blackheads: Neem penetrate deep even in the sensitive skin and gradually cleans the blackhead and other impurities.
- Controls excess oil: Oily skin beauties who are looking for some sebum control can make a paste by mixing neem powder with lemon juice and a little bit of yogurt. This will not only control the excess oil but also prevent acne and infections that are common problems associated with this skin type.
Penetrating deep into the body...
... neem clears all types of foreign and excessive tissues from the body, and its mild astringency helps promote healing and regeneration.