Mullein loose herb helps to cleanse, flush and detox the liver, all while keeping your Lungs/Respiratory System HEALTHY! MANY MANY USES:)
- Mullein has been used medicinally since ancient times, and its use and popularity only seem to be increasing as time goes on. The leaves, flowers and roots of the mullein plant are used medicinally for the treatment of various inflammatory diseases, diarrhea, asthma, coughs and other lung-related ailments.
- Mullein might even be able to fight influenza, herpes viruses and some bacteria that cause respiratory infections.
- In the Appalachia region of the United States, the plant has historically been used to treat colds and upper airway infections.
- MORE Mullein Uses: there are many uses for mullein, and it is not only the leaves but also the flowers that can aid in your herbal healing.
- Brew the dried leaves into a tea
- You can extract the essential oil from these leaves
- Mix crushed leaves into a smoking blend-YES-While it may seem counterintuitive, you can actually smoke these leaves to improve lung health, due to the active ingredients of the plant. Those active ingredients include unique compounds, such as verbascose and verbasterol, as well as coumarins, ascorbic acid, saponins, and other antioxidants. For this reason, this herb can be ingested, smoked or applied topically in different forms to alleviate a wide range of ailments.
- The leaves and flowers can be made into a tincture
- You can crush the leaves and flowers and mix them with water to form an anti-inflammatory paste
Mullein Side Effects: Despite the many health benefits outlined above, there are a number of potential side effects when using mullein, particularly, in excess. NOTE: Do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Mullein Leaf~ Organic C/S
...Consult your physician before use if taking any medications (including birth control), pregnant or nursing.