This Mullein loose herb tea BLEND... helps to cleanse,flush and detox the liver, all while keeping your Lungs/Respiratory System HEALTHY!
- Wild mullein flowers
- Cinnamon, lemon peel
- Lemon Myrtle
- Lemon Verbena
- Fennel seed
- Liquorice root
- Plantain leaves
- Star anise
- Chamomile &
- Cloves with titch of Orange essential oil.
- Mullein has been used medicinally since ancient times, and its use and popularity only seem to be increasing as time goes on. The leaves, flowers and roots of the mullein plant are used medicinally for the treatment of various inflammatory diseases, diarrhea, asthma, coughs and other lung-related ailments.
- Mullein might even be able to fight influenza, herpes viruses and some bacteria that cause respiratory infections.
- In the Appalachia region of the United States, the plant has historically been used to treat colds and upper airway infections.
- Shake pouch, place 1-2 tsp. into empty tea bag (or tea pot).
- Pour on boiling water and leave for at least 20 mins, or vary according to preferred strength-(some tea blends, should be steeped over-night)
- Add honey or lemon juice if desired, drink hot or cold
TIP- many people make a jug full like Iced Tea & keep in fridge for all day availablity!
NOTE: Do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Mullein Tea Blend ~ Body Tonic
Along with Respiratory Health..
This liver cleanse tea equally helps digestive issues. It’s an all-round tonic tea with ‘detox and cleanse’ classic food herbs specially chosen to equally nourish and fortify the liver.