- BOTANICAL NAME: Moringa olefera
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: INDIA
Moringa seeds are obtained from the pods of the moringa tree (Moringa Oleifera) or the drumstick tree. Fresh and raw moringa seeds are quite tender, but as soon as they get dried, they become hard and start resembling small beans.
The grayish-white seeds with unique wing-like structures can be steamed, boiled or roasted for various purposes.
- SEE the awesome health, skin and hair benefits of the wonderful moringa oleifera seeds below...
Benefits Of Moringa Seeds For Health, Skin, And Hair:6 Science-Based Health Benefits of Moringa oleifera-https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/6-benefits-of-moringa-oleifera#TOC_TITLE_HDR_3
- However, there is one downside: Moringa leaves may also contain high levels of antinutrients, which can reduce the absorption of OTHER minerals and proteins, so just don't over induldge!
MORINGA SEEDS Whole~ Ayurvedic SUPERFOOD! 🔥FLASH SALE🔥🤑
How To Use Moringa Seeds?
Moringa seeds can be popped like popcorn, with some butter and enjoyed as a snack or cooked like peas and eaten along with meals.
- USE IN SMOOTHIES & RECIPES
- Whichever way you prefer to eat them, always make sure to consume just a few seeds at a time (in a day).
- CAUTION: When eaten in a large quantity, it can cause an upset stomach.