Sold in Precision Dropper Bottles-A Few drops a day, is all you need!
Elixir2Go-SMALL BUT STRONG!
➜POWERFUL Super Potent- Hydro💧Ethanolic-DUAL Extraction
Each🍄Mushroom in the IMMORTAL Elixir is a Phytochemical Treasure Trove... using the Organic Fruiting Bodies...these plants combined, build the body & mind's ability to resist stress and overcome challenges on both a short term and long term basis.
- Chaga Mushroom is a superior herb that supports glowing health & healthy aging-Chaga is one of the highest source superoxide dismutase (SOD), just after cacao. SOD is an important enzyme that performs a vital anti-aging function by neutralising free radicals, preventing the damage to our cells & tissues. It is found naturally in our bodies but it decreases as we age-Chaga also contains Melanin, which can enhance the appearance of hair, skin and eyes, and restores a more youthful appearance.
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom is a marvelous Brain Tonic-Supporting Mental Power & Neuroplastic capacities. Traditional Functions➔Enhances brain health & brain plasticity due to containing nerve growth factor.....By promoting remyelination, which is the production of the afforementioned nerve growth factor (NGF). Buddhist monks, including Shaolin Buddhist monks that engaged in vigorous gongfu, have long used Lion’s Mane to strengthen the mind and protect the brain.
- Cordyceps Mushroom-an extremely effective and powerful Life-Enhancing agent & is considered to be a Yang Jing tonic of the highest stature-it restores deep energy that gets expended as a result of excessive exertion with adapting to stress or from aging.
- Reishi Mushroom-Asian culture has long revered Reishi as a tonic herb that protects us physically and psychologically-Recognized as the “supreme protector,” & now acknowledged as a profound immunity tonic due to supporting the normal detoxification functions of the liver. the Anti-inflammatory properties in reishi
3-12 💦Squirts per day, is all that's needed- Shake well before use.
There’s no need to go mushroom foraging to take advantage of the powerful benefits of...
IMMORTAL 4 Mushroom Elixir - utilizing Organic Chaga, Reishi, LionsMane & Coryceps- packed with Antioxidant, Anti-aging, Anti-inflammatory, Brain function enhancing, Immune boosting & Improving Liver Detox-- properties that support your daily wellness, ENERGY & HAPPINESS LEVELS!
What Is Chaga Mushroom?
Chaga mushroom or Inonotus obliquus grows on birch trees in the Northern Hemisphere—in Europe, Asia, Canada, and the NE United States. It does not resemble a typical mushroom in appearance—it looks like a large clot of dirt or a "conch." It grows on the outer bark of birch trees, and its unmistakable inner-orange hue is absolutely beautiful.
What Is Reishi Mushroom?
The reishi mushroom, also known as Ganoderma lucidum and lingzhi, is a fungus that grows in various hot and humid locations in Asia. For many years, this fungus has been a staple in Eastern medicine Within the mushroom, there are several molecules, including triterpenoids, polysaccharides and peptidoglycans, that may be responsible for its health effects.
While the mushrooms themselves can be eaten fresh, it is also common to use powdered forms of the mushroom or extracts that contain these specific molecules.
What Is LionsMane Mushroom?
Lion's mane (Hericium erinaceus) is a type of medicinal mushroom. Long used in traditional Chinese medicine, lion's mane is widely available in supplement form. Scientific research shows that lion's mane contains a number of health-promoting substances, including antioxidants and beta-glucan.
Proponents claim that lion's mane can help with a variety of health problems, including:
- Alzheimer's disease
- High cholesterol
- Parkinson's disease
In addition, lion's mane is said to strengthen the immune system, stimulate digestion, and protect against cancer.
What is Cordyceps?
Used for Anti-Aging & Exercise Performance
Prized for their natural ability to fight free radicals, infections and inflammation, cordyceps are impressive disease-fighting mushrooms that have been used for centuries to reduce symptoms of respiratory disorders, coughs, colds, liver damage and much more. As a true “superfood,” the cordyceps mushroom can slow the effects of aging and stress, help keep the body free from disease and boost energy levels to keep you going all day long.
- Super Nutrients in these Mushrooms
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
- Organic Chaga, Reshi, LionsMane, Coryceps Mushrooms
- Organic Grain Ethanol
- Spring Water
- Citric Acid-Lemon Juice
FYI--The Beauty Mushroom
Chaga contains the highest source of melanin in the world and is great for eyes, nails, skin, and hair.
- Lower High Cholesterol With Herbs and Supplements
Learn about natural treatments to lower high cholesterol, including supplements such as artichoke, niacin, plant stanols/sterols, and more.
IMMORTAL 4 Mushroom Elixir~SuperTonic~Mini Drops
Medicinal mushrooms have been used in traditional and folk medicines since before recorded history.
- A man frozen in ice around 3300 BC (nicknamed Ötzi) was discovered in an alpine glacier in 1991.
- He was carrying two different species of mushroom on him at the time.
- One was a tinder fungus capable of holding a warm coal to re-start a fire at a new location many hours later.
- The other was a medicinal birch polypore used to fight parasites and other infections.
- You can see from Egyptian hieroglyphics that their society saw mushrooms as a plant of immortality.
- Mushrooms were typically only eaten by pharoahs and other nobles, and were given the name “sons of the gods” and depicted in artwork as being sent to earth on Lightning bolts.
There's some concern that mushrooms may aggravate symptoms in people with allergies and asthma. Therefore, it's important to consult your physician prior to using, or any other supplement, if you have a history of allergies and/or asthma or any other medical condition.
- Chaga extracts and constituents have demonstrated inhibitory and proapoptotic effects against colon, lung, and liver cancer cells. As well as cervical cancer cells.
- As many studies suggest chaga has a selective effect on tumor cells and no effects on health cells.
- THE SCIENCE ON CHAGA: