Masala chai is a flavoured tea beverage made by brewing black tea with a mixture of aromatic Indian spices and herbs. Originating in the Indian subcontinent, the beverage has gained worldwide popularity, becoming a feature in many coffee and tea houses..
In this blend Premium black tea is used...along with the following...
- Black peppercorns
- Fennel seeds
- Coiander seeds
- Star anise
- Shizandra fruit
- Nutmeg &
- Raw cacao nibs
You can improve common issue's naturally by focusing on your nutrient-intake, lifestyle choices and this TEA BLEND-Best Advice--Low simmer 30 min-Steep overnight.
- Shake pouch, place 2-4 tsp. (5-7gm) into empty tea bag (or tea pot).
- Pour on hot (not boiling) water and leave for at least 20 mins, or vary according to preferred strength.
- After the herbs have steeped you can strain them out, add a pinch of sea salt, and squeeze some lemon and stir in raw honey to your taste.
- Drink hot or cold
- TIP many people make a jug full like Iced Tea & keep in fridge for all day availablity!
- TIP let STEEP overnight-for best results.
If you suffer from any conditions, consult your physician before introducing any medicial tea into your regular diet.
NOTE: For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Masala Chai High~ Loose Tea Blend
... If you want deeply flavorful tea in the morning, start it the night before.
A. In a small saucepan
- combine water & your Masala Chai Blend
- bring to a boil then turn it off and cover the pan
B. In the morning
- add some sliced ginger
- then bring to a boil
- lower the heat and simmer for a few minutes until the mixtures aroma fills the kitchen
- add milk
- simmer for another minute then turn off the heat and let steep for a couple minutes
- pour into a cup through a fine mesh sieve.
- discard the tea and spices
- add sweetener, to taste