Leonotis nepetaefolia (Klip Dagga, Lion’s Ear) Flower Petals:
- Dagga is a close relative to the famous Wild Dagga (Leonotis leonurus).
- Both have BEAUTIFUL LUSH petals, orange-red in color.
We also have WILD Dagga BUDS & WILD Dagga LEAF (no petals)
Found in Tropical Africa, India & also found in Hawaii where this special variety of Leonotis nepetefolia grows.
- Most species of Leonotis have traditional medicial uses.
- Tribesmen used the buds, petals and the leaves.
- This plant is sometimes subsumed under the name kanna (see Sceletium tortuosum).
Recently, this plant raised high interest from the Hawaiian people for its....
- anti-depression, and
- euphoric properties
.....as well as to help with liver, stomach & also skin problems.
Klip Dagga~Hawaiian Wild Dagga Buds-Wild Dagga Leaf
Ethically Harvested--as always...
This item is just the pretty orange flower petals, they are considered the MOST BENEFICIAL part of the plant....being extremely laborious to collect")