- PAIN RE-LEAF from KAVA KAVA Vanuatu Gold Root 25X, thanks to its kavalactone compounds🧐 found in Kava's roots.
- ENERGY INPUT from CACAO beans 25X EXTRACT thanks the full sprectrum process of getting the 💕good out of the cocao bean
The gold🏺label kava kava is kiln dried indoors and the roots are 5-7 years old to insure a high level of alkaloids.
- Kava has been used medicinally for hundreds if not thousands of years in Polynesia, Micronesia, and Hawaii, as well as a recreational beverage for relaxation and tension relief. It has proven, over thousands of years, that it has far more benefits than side effects, but it’s important to educate yourself about what exactly those are!
The chemical compounds found in kava are believed to have anxiolytic, analgesic, muscle-relaxing and anticonvulsant effects, mediated by effects on the limbic system, the part of the brain linked to emotions. Research has demonstrated that several factors, including concentration, type of preparation, kava pyrone content and kava variety used may affect medicinal activity.
- Some studies into the effects of kava on the brain demonstrate that potentially, kava can benefit people who suffer from social anxiety and stress by calming them in a way similar to benzodiazepine medications such as Valium or Ativan, although we would never compare a natural dietary supplement’s effects to any prescription medication.
While kavalactones (the class of active compounds in kava) reportedly affect the same pathways in the brain as Valium, kavalactones do not seem to impair your ability to think and reason clearly, nor do they make you drowsy if a small amount is taken. In clinical studies, about 70 to 210 mg of kava seem to be effective against social and general anxiety, while between 60-150 mg can help people overcome persistent insomnia.
- However, since one of the side effects of kava can be slight impairment of coordination and drowsiness at higher doses, we do recommend that you refrain from driving after taking kava in any form.
KOKO KAVA~Powder 25Xtract
Side Effects and Dangers
Must be 18 years of age to purchase or to explore this website, please leave now if you are under the age of 18. For educational and research purposes only. Not for Human or animal use. Not for medicinal use. Not for aromatherapy(topical and inhalation). Not sold for incense. Not sold as a food. Not sold as a drug. Not a dietary supplement or natural health product and can be harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Handle with care. Please read our terms and conditions before buying.