Here is the ancient Ayurvedic secret of 🤯Higher Cognition, The SEEDS from the Intellect Tree...
- Intellect Tree SEEDS/Jyotishmati (Celastrus paniculatus).
- Sold in 25gram bottles-a supply lasting many months:)
- Celastrus paniculatus tincture here
- PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS-SEEDS ARE WASHED WELL, BUT SOMETIMES TINY PEBBLES GET IN THE MIX-SO JUST BE CAREFYL WHEN CHEWING
Celastrus Paniculatus Seed Benefits:
| || |
As you can see from the above image, the seeds of this tree are truly one of the strangest things found in nature - looking, for the most part like some kind of miniature fungal brain!
- This is a nootropic powerhouse, high in antioxidants and was used traditionally to improve brain COGNITION/intelligence, and also for digestive issues, a connection which accords with modern theories of gut brain interaction.
- Studies show protection against dna stress.
- The studies indicate that C. paniculatus protects against antiradicals and DNA cleavage protectors has this miracle plant hailed as a nootropic or nootriment.
- Cautions-With any herb there are cautions to be aware of. Even chamomile has cautions. So It’s always good to be educated on these exciting herbs and understand if there are contraindications, why we suggest, as with EVERY thing, start small-go slow!
- Celastrus paniculatus should not be taken during pregnancy or lactation.
- Should not be taken if you have heart problems or take heart medications such as beta blockers or calcium channel blockers.
- Do not take with ❌pharmaceutical drugs❌ unless you consult with your physician first.
- Otherwise there are no known contraindications when used properly.
- Other common names– Jyotishmati(Ayurveda Sanskrit), Mal-kangani (Hindi), Dong You Teng (TCM), Elixir of Life, Black Oil Plant, Climbing Staff Tree and Intellect Tree.
- Latin– Celastrus paniculatus
- Constituents– Alkaloids (Celastrine and Paniculatin among others), Organic acids and Criojot.
Bitter Tonic (Stimulates the appetite and improves digestion),
Diaphoretic (Causes sweating),
Febrifuge (Reduces fever),
Nootropic(enhanced cognition,memory and facilitates learning),
Oneirogen (Induces vivid dreams),
Nervine (Relaxes the nerves) and
Cardio-tonic (Strengthens and tones the heart).
- Traditional Celastrus paniculatus servings start at 5-10 seeds, taken all at once. Chew, keep in mouth for a bit.... swallow when you feel you have to:)
- If no side effects or allergy symptoms occur, increase the suggested amount to 10-15 and finally 15-20 seeds.
- Should only be taken as a tonic for 5-7 days at a time.
- Alternatively you can make a tea with the crushed or powdered seed cooked in milk to activate the herbs constituents and counter the earthy taste. BUT-you should be tasting the "earth"! So I suggest not to:)))
- Honey or your favorite sweetener can be added to taste, is need be.
Nalini K, Karanth KS, Rao A, Aroor AR. Effects of Celastrus paniculatus on passive avoidance performance and biogenic amine turnover in albino rats. J Ethnopharmacol. 1995 Jul 7;47(2):101-8. doi: 10.1016/0378-8741(95)01264-e. PMID: 7500635.
INTELLECT TREE SEEDS🌰 (Whole Seeds)
Why Use Celastrus Paniculatus Xtract?
Celastrus seeds are a Profound Cognitive Enhancer and are effective in aiding Memory Recall. AS TO THE SEEDS THEMSELVES....
FYI: The common amount that people eat per serving is 10-15 seeds. SUGGESTED is 13 seeds, as this is the number which represents completion and renewal.
Though as with any plant, it is always good to start with a very small amount to see how your body is going to react. It is a good idea to try eating 1-5 seeds for your first time, in case your body is particularly sensitive to the effects.
MORE: Decoction and oil of the seed are considered a powerful stimulant for neuromuscular system and are given in rheumatism, gout and paralysis. It is used as a brain tonic to promote intelligence and to sharpen the memory..” (Major Medicinal Plants of India, R.S. Thakur, H.S. Puri and Akhtar Husain, Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Lucknow, India. 1989)