“Humanity already owes a mighty debt to the animals”
– Dr. Edward Bach, 1931
DOES Your pet fear being left alone?
Home Alone will relieve the stress your pet feels when you walk out the door and will allow him or her to wait calmly until your return. Your pet will be happy, and you'll be free from both the guilt of leaving and the disasters that await you as a result of his distress.
Infusion of Bach flowers:
- Chicory (Cichorium Intybus)
- Cherry Plum (Prunus Cerasifera)
- Mimulus (Mimulus Guttatus) and
- Red Chestnut (Aesculus Carnea)
- and remember YOU and your family can also use this!!
HOME ALONE-BACH REMEDY FOR PETS
How To Use...
Common usage times include...
You can put 2 drops from the remedy stock bottles (what you get) into your dog’s water bowl or directly onto her tongue. But it’s best to make up a treatment bottle instead of giving the remedies straight from the stock bottles. Your remedy will last longer diluted like this, and you won’t risk contaminating your stock bottle if you accidentally touch your dog’s mouth or tongue with the glass dropper when dosing.
• Get a clean 30 ml amber glass dropper bottle
• Put 2 drops of your selected remedy into it
• To blend more than one remedy, add two drops of each remedy
• Top up with spring water (don’t use distilled water)
• To preserve it, add ½ tsp of brandy
Dosage From Your Treatment Bottle
- Give your dog 4 drops at least 4 times a day.
- Give the remedy for 4 to 5 days
Remember you can use Bach flower remedies not just for your dog, but also for yourself, your family, horses, other pets and even farm animals. Give them a try next time your dog seems upset and you may experience your own little bit of flower essence magic.