When the do It ALL's need to --Take it down a notch..
Calming, soothing nervines like
- Passionflower &
are paired with the adaptogenic herbs...
- Holy Basil
The Beloved Plant~Holy Basil has been used for 1000's of years in India for a variety of issues.
It is best known today for restoring the body and mind to a natural sense of wellbeing while balancing our body’s response to stress.
- Calamus ~&~ Bacopa
are renowned plants from the South Pacific, they are traditionally used to reduce anxiety-- they have been used for centuries to help reduce nervousness and bring a sense of calm~Calamus is a potent nootropic herb. Its root (rhizome) is used in ayurvedic medicine for improving memory, cognition, intelligence, voice, and other mental abilities.
- Rose bring feelings of ease to the heart, while
- Fennel relieves the mild digestive symptoms associated with anxiety.
- A hint of citrus and cinnamon tie everything together and add a little extra spark.
LIL' MISS TEA IT ALL-Loose Tea Blend
...are used in this blend--to create a balanced Tea that helps reduce the symptoms of stress, anxiety and a bad mood, all while promoting a sustained calm, so you can get things done!
You can improve common issue's naturally by focusing on your nutrient-intake, lifestyle choices and this TEA BLEND-Best Advice--Low simmer 30 min-Steep overnight.
- Shake pouch, place 2 tsp-to (8 ounces of water)- into empty tea bag (or tea pot).
- Pour on boiling water and leave for at least 20 mins, or vary according to preferred strength.
- After the herbs have steeped you can strain them out, add a pinch of sea salt, and squeeze some lemon and stir in raw honey to your taste.
- Drink hot or cold
TIP many people make a jug full like Iced Tea & keep in fridge for all day availablity!
NOTE: Do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.