Enjoy Coffee---but NOT the Caffeine crash & jitters?!
...then try this invigorating HEALTHY~Coffee Alternative...with a dark, roasted, rich body & aroma... It's a shockingly tasty brew with a striking similarity to your regular cup-of-joe....
EXCEPT, NOT A LICK OF CAFFEINE!
If you are a coffee drinker, who would like to limit your intake of highly caffeinated beverages-
this Brew's for YOU! A great coffee substitute for IBS, as it is low-acidic. It can also substitute espresso powder!
What We Use:
- Roasted dandelion root
- Roasted chicory root
- Roasted carob
- Kola nut
- Stevia leaves
- And when utilizing these roasted plants...you will get a natural delicate taste of caramel & chocolate:)
Enjoy hot or cold!
Sprinkle on sweet dishes for a superfood boost!
Stir 1 Tablespoon into HOT water to make an herbal coffee-like beverage.
Add 2 TBS for an “espresso-like” experience.
Sweeten and add nutmilk, if desired.
Blend with ice and no liquid to make coffee ice-cream.
After brewing, cool in the fridge or add ice for an iced mocha!
Best Advice--Low simmer 30 min-Steep overnight, IF YOU PREFER IT STRONG!.
PRO TIP: BETTER to use a decoction (easy instructions, come with your order:)) when an herb is better simmered than steeped to extract their specific nutrients. For example, oatstraw contains silica, which requires simmering to be released into the water. In addition, red clover blossoms must be simmered to extract their copper and iron, and the DANDELION ROOTS used in this blend... should be simmered to prepare this pleasant, coffee-like beverage.
- Shake pouch, place 2 tsp. (4-6gm) into empty tea bag (or tea pot). Adjust as you like.
- Simmer on stove for 30 minutes or so...or vary according to preferred strength.
- After this blend has simmered, you can strain out, or leave in bag... add a pinch of sea salt, sweetener, milk...to your taste.
- Drink hot or cold
- TIP many people make a jug full like Iced🥤"COFFEE" & keep in fridge for all day availablity! Use up in 72 hours or so.
NOTE: For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
NOT COFFEE ~ COFFEE ☕ ~Energizing Coffee Substitute
WHY, not to consume COFFEE....
Kicking the CAFFEINE HABIT....
Coffee☕ is made from a seed (not a legume, but the pit of the coffee fruit). Right away this should put us on the alert since seeds tend to contain protective compounds to prevent digestion and thereby ensure the survival of the plant species.
- In the case of wheat, those compounds cause increased intestinal permeability (leaky gut) and prime the immune system to exaggerate inflammation and potentially cause autoantibody formation, which is clearly detrimental to our health.