➜We INFUSE our PINK GRAPFRUIT gummy bears with Our Expertly Extracted
🌺Pink Lotus~Plus Tincture, for a unique, yummy taste explosion! 5-10 mg per gummy
More on the tincture below...or click on link
Our Lotus trinity tincture, contain ONLY natural ingredients-and as all AlbertaBotanicals extracts is Gluten Free & Non-GMO! Using ONLY Certified Organic & ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerins,crystal clear artesian purified water & organic 190-Proof grain alcohol.
- High Quality Pink Lotus 3/4, Blue Lotus 1/3 & White Lotus 1/3-The Flower & Stamens are used.
- Super concentrated liquid extract: dry material / medium to extract ratio is 1:3!
- To deeply relax the body and the mind.
- Its soothing qualities make it great for meditation and yogic practices.
- Inducing creativity
- Finding a Higher Energy in yourself
- It can be used for Lucid Dreaming
🌺 The lotus is revered in many cultures as being a sacred and holy flower. In Hinduism the lotus flower is considered to hold the highest sacred energy. It represents beauty and non-attachment. From the murky dark mud it rises up bestowing magnificent blossoms. It shows us our experience in human evolution, as it blooms so can we. It’s a metaphor of our reunion with 🙏oneness.
🌺 Lotus Leaf extracts are found to have some amazing benefits:
· Weight loss (breaks down fat, prevents formation of new fat)
· Antioxidant · Helps with digestion · Breakdowns fats
· Cardiovascular health · Protects heart · Cleanse liver and spleen (detox)
· Lower blood pressure · Reduces heavy bleeding · Helps with diarrhea · Helps with muscle spasms
- Do-Not Shake--Instead..TAP BOTTOM OF BOTTLE-to infuse vibrations--before use.
- 5-30 drops,up to 4 times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal tinctures is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents.
- Tinctures can also be administered directly into the mouth (sublingually) without the assistance of water however some tinctures are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.