Packs an ENERGY💥Punch that's SUSTAINED & with the Secondary Ingredients-added RE-LEAF!
- MAIN INGREDIENTS:
- dodder seed
- red ginseng
- yerbamate/gunpowder/guyausa green tea
- Secondary Synergistic Plants⤵
- wild lettuce
- watheria indica
- tongat ali, chickory, cloves,rosemary
- Organic Grain Ethanol
- Spring Water and
- ALL Ethically Wild Harvested Organic Plant Matter
- Bottled With Precision Dropper, 5, 10 or 30 ml
- High purity TPA liquid extract in a 4:1 ratio. TPA means "Total Purified Alkaloids" and is not a simple extract. It is 4 times stronger than plain plants and can be used by
- 1-3 single drops under the tongue
- Or 3-5 drops in your juice or tea makes an excellent drink
- As with all, start slow & low...everyone has a different constitution!
Health Benefits of Dodder Seed:
- Tonifies the kidneys
- Increases energy
- Slows aging
- Supports male reproductive system and sperm motility
- Strengthens sexual functions
- Improves urogenital functions
- Supports liver function
- Treats spleen disorders
- Effective as treatment for dermatitis
While enhancing libido, reproductive vitality and promoting longevity and sexual wellness (especially when mixed with panax ginseng), the seed also revitalizes spleen and kidney function and overall well-being. The enhanced potency one can get from the small dodder seed makes it truly remarkable.
Ginseng Well-Being Medication:
Korean ginseng is commonly referred to as an overall well-being medicinal plant.
This is because it affects several systems in the body (such as the immune system, reproductive system, and neurological system).
Ginseng has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine for improving overall health. It has been used to help fight off stress, lower blood sugar, as well as treat male erectile dysfunction and many other conditions. Korean ginseng is known for its ability to help regulate mood, strengthen the immune system, and improve cognition.
Traditional uses of Korean ginseng include:
- Function and resilience
- Negative mood states (such as anxiety and depression)
- Men’s sexual health
Kola nuts have a long history in West African culture as a ceremonial item and a product consumed for stimulant and healthful benefits. Kola Nuts as a Natural Stimulant-As already mentioned, kola nut is a stimulant, containing 1.5% – 2% caffeine, plus kolanin and theobromine, which increases cerebral circulation. Theobromine is the alkaloid compound that can be found in chocolate and is thought to contribute a sense of alertness and well-being.
This combination of caffeine and theobromine may be a contributing factor for the mild sense of euphoria that’s often reported after chewing the nuts. The net result is that the stimulating components of kola nut can be used to improve the mental energy and stimulate the sex drive without whipping the adrenals. Thus, the addition of a small amount of kola nut to formulas can stimulate and prolong sexual urges and intensity while revitalizing libido both in men and women without exhausting the adrenals.
Guayusa/Gunpowder/Yerbamate Green Teas:
is native to the Amazon rainforest and harvested primarily in Ecuador. Its leaves are typically brewed to make tea and touted for their caffeine and antioxidant content-Can improve mood and concentration. Guayusa packs an impressive punch of caffeine, a known stimulant.In addition, it contains theobromine, an alkaloid that’s structurally similar to caffeine.
Theobromine is also found in foods like chocolate and cocoa powder. In combination, caffeine and theobromine have been shown to boost mood, alertness, and concentration. also high in ANTIOXIDANTS...May aid weight loss-Guayusa may promote weight loss due to its high caffeine content. Caffeine is a natural stimulant that helps boost metabolism, thus increasing the number of calories your body burns. Studies also reveal that it decreases appetite.
Do not take Korean ginseng with:
- Aspirin (aspirin causes a decreased blood clotting time to prevent blood clots, and in rare instances, ginseng could cause bleeding)
- Phenelzine (Nardil) and warfarin (Coumadin) as it could increase bleeding
- Any type of heart medications such as nifedipine (calcium channel blocker)
Do not take Korean ginseng when:
- Drinking alcoholic beverages
- Drinking caffeinated beverages
- Smoking marijuana or using cannabis
- A scheduled surgery or dental work is impending (stop taking ginseng at least two weeks prior)
⏰WAKE UP CALL MINI-DROPS Herbal Supplement Xtract
This Xtract is rich in antioxidants and NATURAL caffeine from medicinal plants. It may provide multiple health benefits, including improved concentration, sustained energy, blood sugar regulation, and possible weight loss.