This Organic, non-GMO Cordyceps Mushroom Extract Powder is a 4:1 ratio meaning it takes four pounds of fresh whole cordyceps to make one pound of our extract powder.
- The powerful benefits of eating cordyceps were initially recognized 1,500 years ago in Tibet.
- Shepherd farmers tending to their herds on the Tibetan mountain range noticed a significant difference in their cattle. They had become quite energetic and were acting more youthful after eating a small mushroom.
- We now know this mushroom as the Cordyceps Mushroom and many people use it for healthy vitality levels
In traditional Chinese medicine, Cordyceps fungus is touted as an effective herb for supporting healthy circulation, respiration and supporting a healthy immune system response. Due to its ability to possibly support healthy energy and stamina levels, it has also been classified as a general health tonic.
CORDYCEPS POWDER EXTRACT 40%
Constituents of Organic Cordyceps include:
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium
- Vitamins: Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B-6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E, Vitamin K
- Amino Acids: Cysteic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Methionine, Threonine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Proline, Glycine, Alanine, Valine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Lysine, Histidine, Arginine
- Fatty Acids: Palmitic Acid, Palmitoleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Oleic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid
- Phytochemicals: Nucleosides, Cordycepin, Adenosine, Polysaccharides, Exopolysaccharide Fraction, Acid Polysaccharide, CPS-1, CPS-2, Sterols
- Nucleobases: Cytosine, Uracil, Thymine, Adenine, Guanine, Hypoxanthine,
- Nucleotides: Uridine-5-Monophosphate, Adenosine-5-Monophosphate, Guanosine-5-Monophosphate
- Peptides: Cordymin, Cordycedipeptide A, Cordyceamides A & B