🔶California Poppy-A Nervine Tincture For Anxiety & Stress
- You will feel a sensation of release if you're anxious or upset after utilizing just a couple squirts of this tincture.
- Most don't take it with water, but you can if you wish.
- You may want to have some water nearby since it has a slightly bitter taste.
🔶The California Poppy (Eschscholzia californica) was first described by Adelbert von Chamisso in 1820. He was a naturalist on board the Russian ship the Rurik, who named the genus in honor of Johann Friedrich Eschscholtz. Unlike opioids or even the stronger acting Poppy species, it’s been stated that the effect of California Poppy is towards “…establishing equilibrium,” and is not at all a narcotic (1988, 289).
🔶California poppy & its leaves were used medicinally by Native Americans, and the pollen was used cosmetically. The seeds are used in cooking. An aqueous/ethanol extract of the plant has sedative and anxiolytic action. This extract can act as a mild sedative.
- Organic California Poppy Flower & Herb
- Organic Grain Ethanol
- Vegatable Glycerin
- Spring Water
- Citric Acid (lime)
- Stevia Leaf
- The PLUS in this xtract is... Organic Licorice Root & Bala Herb-both excellent for overall health & wellness.
CALIFORNIA POPPY PLUS Elixir~SuperTonic~Mini Drops
About CALIFORNIA POPPY Xtracts...
- Herbal action: sedative, anodyne, anxiolytic, antidepressant
- Indications: anxiety, nervousness, restless, agitation, insomnia, pain
- Contraindications and Cautions: fever, pregnancy; concurrently with prescription drugs and psychiatric medications.
Medicinal Uses: California Poppy has three important uses in the herbalist’s armamentarium....
- It can be used as a relaxing nervine in anxiety & nervousness
- As a sedative in insomnia
- & as an anodyne in pain