Neem oil is VERY powerful. Use it carefully, start with a small amount, and increase the concentration as needed for achieving the desired results.
- Neem oil is a brown yellowish liquid with a strong garlicky smell and extremely bitter taste. The biochemical compounds contributing to the antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antipyretic properties of neem oil belong to a group of triterpenoid compounds known as limonoids, which are also found in the citrus family.
- Azadirachtin, nimbin, nimbolide, meliantriol and salannin are some of the limonoids found in neem, the most potent among them being azadirachtin.
- This AYURVEDA NEEM oil is used all over the world in cosmetic skin care preparations, soaps and much more as it is rich in fatty acids and glycerides.
- Providing an excellent natural moisturizing base for skin care your DIY formulations.
- This Neem oil is cold pressed & sourced directly from India. Remember though...Neem oil has a naturally rich, dark brown colour and a strong musky smell.
- This is a very thick oil that will go solid in cold temperatures. If this occurs, simply place the bottle in a warm water bath to liquefy.
Thinning, weak hair?? Try This-
DIY-Weekly Neem Oil Treatment:
- Dilute neem oil with olive oil, peppermint oil, almond oil, or coconut oil.
- Add a pleasant essential oil to cover the odor of neem oil, if desired.
- Massage the oil into the scalp and cover the head with an old scarf.
- Leave on overnight.
- Shampoo as usual.
Just look At Some Of It's USES:WOWSERS!
- Neem Oil Benefits for Hair
- Prevents and Treats Dandruff and Dry Scalp
- Moisturizes the Scalp and Hair
- Maintains a Healthy pH Level on the Scalp
- Reduces Itching and Psoriasis
- Strengthens the Hair Roots and Promotes Growth
- Conditions Rough Hair and Reduces Frizz
- Removes and Prevents Head Lice
- Repairs Damaged Hair
- Neem Oil Benefits for Teeth and Gums
- Prevents and Helps Heal Gum Disease
- Kills Bacteria that Cause Cavities and Gum Disease
- Reduces Plaque by Preventing Bacteria from Adhering to the Teeth
- Neem Oil Benefits for Overall Health
- Boosts the Immune System
- Neem oil is Beneficial to Liver Function
- Neem Oil Use in Traditional Ayurvedic Medicine
- Enhances the Immune System
- Prevents Bad Breath
- Neem Oil for Pets
- Repels Fleas and Ticks
- Relieves Pet Skin Conditions
- Treats Pet Wounds
- Neem Oil Uses in the Garden
- Prevent Fungus and Mildews
- Discourage and Kill Insects
- Repel Garden Pests
ORGANIC NEEM OIL~ A POWERHOUSE Oil
Used in India for over 5,000 years...
Neem is a healing herb in Ayurvedic medicine with many uses for health, beauty, pets, and around the home.
Unfortunately, most people know nothing about neem oil benefits beyond its use in the garden...READ ON-
Neem Oil for Skin:
- Neem Oil for Acne and Inflammatory Skin Diseases
- Neem Oil for Wound Healing
- Protects the Skin and Reduces the Effects of Aging
- Fights Fungal Infections
- Moisturizes and Conditions the Skin
- Lightens and Evens Skin Pigmentation
Neem Oil Uses around the House:
- Neem Oil for Preventing and Combatting Bug Infestation
- Neem Oil as a Mosquito Repellent
- Prevent Mosquito Breeding
- Neem Oil Use for Carpet Cleaning
- Neem Oil Use for Cleaning Your Mattress