- KOKO Coconut Shell-Use for Resin Burnings
- Charcoal Slow Burning- Less Ash, NO Smoke, Lasting More Than 2 Hours
- PRO TIP-Break in half or quarters for quick burns & to last longer!
- These can be used to burn incense, for smudging or used in shisha or hookah pipes.
- They burn evenly and light easily, and stay lit with a long burn time.
- Remove a tablet from the sealed roll and light the edge of the tablet with a match or lighter. The tablet will light and sparkle across its surface and then evenly light.
- To burn incense, place inside a safe incense burner and place incense on top of tablet. These tablets will burn for up to an hour.
- Smudging is a traditional ceremony in which these herbs are burned and the smoke is used for purification and balancing of body, mind, spirit, and environment.
- Smudging is a sacred tradition that has its roots in the indigenous cultures of the world. As a tradition, it has been passed on for millennia, and many ways and variations exist. The common thread is that the smoke from sacred herbs can be used for purification and spiritual preparation.
- We can smudge to clear and ground our intentions and ourselves before and after healing, initiation and ritual.
- The smoke will help purify our crystals and other sacred objects.
- We can clear rooms and create sacred space.
- The herbs can also be burned to give thanks and to aid us in our prayers.
Charcoal Tablets FAST LIGHT
BURNING & INCENSE has been used to accompany prayers and shamans to worship the Gods & Spirits, purify the air, release negative vibrations, and induce self-awareness and to uplift the emotional state.
The burning of incense features in the practice of most of the world’s religions, past and present, and often proliferated as they did.
- Memory and smell are heavily intertwined.
- Certain smells can transport us back in time to a memorable place or event.