A Botanical Blend of Medicinal plants/flowers for a Condition called~"Catarrh"
- congested breathing
- blocked sinus
- tight chest
- soothes sore throats
What is catarrh?
- Do you feel like you have to constantly clear your throat? Catarrh is simply excess mucus in the sinus cavity or throat. The drainage that occurs in either of these areas irritates the throat and causes a constant need to “clear your throat.”
- The problem can be temporary or chronic. Temporary catarrh is what we experience when we have a cold. Chronic catarrh is usually caused by an allergy to something in your environment or an unidentified food sensitivity.
A useful tea when extra oxygen & energy are needed, refreshing and uplifting, the perfect tea to sip slowly with honey if you are while following Doctors orders to rest, or if you NEED to get on with your day~Put your steeped/brewed Tea in your To-Go cup and take with!
- plantain leaf
- waltheria indica
- spearmint leaf
- mullein leaf
- eucalyptus leaf
- honeysuckle flower
- liquorice root
- a bit of fennel with blood orange-peppermint essential oils-therapuetic grade
- Shake pouch, place 2-4 tsp. into empty tea bag (or tea pot).
- Pour on boiling water and leave for at least 20 mins, or vary according to preferred strength~This is a blend that should be steeped OVERNIGHT :)
- After the herbs have steeped you can strain them out, add a pinch of sea salt, and squeeze some lemon and stir in raw honey to your taste.
- Drink hot or cold
- TIP many people make a jug full like Iced Tea & keep in fridge for all day availablity!
NOTE: Do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Long-term consumption of liquorice should be avoided by people with high blood pressure.
CATARRH BREATH CLEAR-LOOSE TEA BLEND
Catarrh is inflammation of the mucous membranes in one of the airways or cavities of the body, usually with reference to the throat and paranasal sinuses. It can result in a thick exudate of mucus and white blood cells caused by the swelling of the mucous membranes in the head in response to an infection
Fennel seed contains anti-inflammatory properties which can be useful in helping to ease some of the effects brought on by catarrh. Surprisingly, fennel has also been noted to stimulate the flow of mucus and reduce clogging, similar to the manner an expectorant would.