- Boldo Is a rich aromatic tree.
- It is very known in South America. it has good use as a Natural remedy for many health problems.
- Also used for many medicinal and dietary reason from ancient times.
Boldo Mainly used in 4 ways:
- Mot Popular way to consume this herb is making tea with fresh or dried leaves.
- This tree also can produce essential oil.
- Many South American cuisine use this herb as a spice
- It also available as the tincture
Possible side effect of Boldo:
It is a very powerful plant...
- Don’t use this if you are scheduled for surgery cause it makes blood thin by slowing clot. Which might increase the chance of too much bleeding during and after surgery
- Don’t use if you already diagnosed with the liver disease.
- This is not so good for Pregnant or Breastfeeding women.
- Boldo should not be taken with alcohol
- Boldo may not be safe for people taking lithium
BOLDO HERB (Peumus boldus) ORGANIC
Boldo tea is not usually consumed DAILY. However, some sources suggest that consumers dilute boldo tea with yerba mate so that it can be consumed as a daily drink to prevent disease. Yerba mate—sometimes called mate—is an herb that is rumored to aid in weight loss and cancer prevention. AS WITH ANY HERB YOU ARE NEW TO-START SMALL AND DO NOT OVER-USE!
- Boldo should not be consumed if you are taking any medication that can harm the liver including Tylenol, Diflucan, Zocor, and several others.
- Boldo should not be taken with medications that can slow blood clotting (Advil, Motrin, warfarin, and others)