A shot of bamboo extract has a MULTITIUDE OF HEALTH BENEFITS!
Bamboo whole plant extract cuts across cosmetics and beauty to the realm of mental well-being. Adding to the increasing benefits of silica, the mineral aids in improving your cognitive functioning. It toughens up the tissues in the brain and the spinal cord that can do wonders to your memory.
- Expertly extracted under strict quality standards and procedures from Bamboo Dried Shoots & leaves.
- Super concentrated Bamboo tincture: dry plant material / menstruum ratio is 1:3! Extraction rate: 1 ml of extract is equal to about 270-330 mg of dried herb!
- We produce our liquid extracts using ONLY natural ingredients! All herbs are organically grown, ethically wild harvested, or selectively imported.
- None of Our extracts contain GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- This bamboo tincture is a concentrated form of bamboo that allows for big impacts with small amounts.
- This thrice extract combines water, vegtable glycerine and grain alcohol, to gain the benefits of both in one format. Alcohol acts as a solvent reaching deep into the plant tissue and extracting both water and fat soluble components.
- The super concentrated water extraction ensures a high level of silica.
- improving cardiovascular health
- reducing inflammation especially due to arthritis
- increase hair growth and strength
- upper respiratory infections, sore throat, and coughs (best when added to raw honey)
Directions: Place 2-10 drops under the tongue and leave for 30 seconds or more.
Alternatively add 2-10 drops into a beverage.
BAMBOO DROPS~ (Bambusa Vulgaris) Tincture
Extracts are a great way to get the benefits...
Uses of bamboo extract...
....of bamboo in a concentrated form. It is not diluted in any way and is a powerful concentrate of bamboo.
- Alcohol is highly effective at delivering the medicinal essence of plants and when taken orally is quickly assimilated into the body.
- It is the fastest method of delivering plant medicine. If it is too strong simply add the tincture to honey and blend.
- Alternatively it can be added to a hot beverage and the heat will dissipate the alcohol.
- Alcohol is effective at extracting alkaloids, flavonoids, resins, and essential oils. It extracts the widest range of herbal elements.