Eases Anxiety/Stress....can bring clarity
INDICATIONS: ADHDPHARMACEUTICAL COMPARISON: Adderall is a form of amphetamine legally used in a limited number of countries,but it comes with some unhealthy side effects that are much more dangerous and common than those of bacopa.
Also known as Brahmi, bacopa may be used for a broad range of mind-related health concerns, including Alzheimer’s disease, memory loss, anxiety, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) symptoms, epilepsy, IBS, and as a general tonic to fight stress. Best of all, it has far less severe side effects than the dangerous psychotropic drugs often prescribed today.
INFO: This Bacopa tincture also utilizes the supporting herb-
- Elderberry, for ADDED antioxidant benefits
- 1000mg Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3
- Solvents: vegetable glycerine, organic grain alcohol
- Other ingredients: spring water, lemon juice (citric acid)
- ALL AlbertaBotanicals Tinctures/Extracts Contain NO sugar, yeast,corn, salt, wheat, soy, artificial color, dairy, preservatives or synthetic pesticides or fertilizers
Here is a peer-reviewed study on the effectiveness of Bacopa for ADHD symptoms:STUDY
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
One of the active chemical compounds found in Bacopa is called bacosides. It helps improve the ability of the brain’s neurons to communicate and it helps promote better kinase functioning in your brain.
Bacopa’s primary role in helping improve your memory is by enhancing the way your brain communicates:
- it promotes neuron communication.
Primarily, the bacosides delivered from bacopa help with the growth and repair of your brain’s nerve endings called dendrites. With more and better performing dendrites your brain’s ability to retain and recall memories improves.