200 DROPS IN 10ML
Activate the essences by tapping, stirring or shaking (this is known as succussing)
Bach flower Star of Bethlehem helps with:
- Unprocessed grief or trauma
- Being blocked
- Processing trauma or shock
- The need for consolation
- Fitting bereavement
The Bach Flower Essence Star of Bethlehem is used to treat individuals suffering from shock. When used appropriately, Bach Flower Essence Star of Bethlehem brings comfort to those who are still dealing with difficult emotions associated with experiencing shock. It is effective in helping people recover from the feelings still tied to the event, whether the shock was experienced recently or some years earlier.
- Keywords: Trauma, after effect of shock, post traumatic stress
- Human indication: For after effects of trauma or traumatic experience.
- Animal/pet indication: Abused, mistreated in the past. Trauma or shock.
How should flower essences be taken?
For chronic problems, flower essences should be taken 4 times per day - including upon awakening and at bedtime. You need only 4 drops under the tongue each time.
For immediate effect in crisis situations, take 4 drops as needed, but not less than 8 drops per day. Alternatively, you can add 6 drops to a cup of mineral water and sip throughout the day.
How to take multiple remedies: You can combine up to 7 remedies to make your personal blend. Fill a clean 30 mL dropper bottle 3/4 full with spring water. Add 2 drops of each remedy to the water. Take 4 drops of your blend a minimum of 4 times a day.
Babies (consult your Doctor) and pets can be treated by placing the drops in water as above.
Flower Essences should be taken on an empty stomach - at least 30-60 minutes before or after eating. Therefore , it is not advisable to add the drops to food.
· A Homeopathic Remedy
· Contains 27% Alcohol
STAR OF BETHLEHEM-BACH FLOWER REMEDY
How long is the treatment?
Situations Star of Bethlehem can assist with..
- You take the Bach flower while your complaint is present. If after some time you have not experienced any improvement, it is advisable to ask for a personal Bach flower mix.