- L-Glutamine plays a very important role in protein metabolism, cell volumization, and the decreasing of muscle breakdown-Give your body the strength it needs.
- Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid found in muscle tissues. It also plays an important role in protein synthesis, recuperation, preventing muscle fatigue and boosts the immune system.
POWERFUL~Proven L-Glutamine Benefits:
1. Improves gastrointestinal health
2. Helps leaky gut and ulcers
3. Boosts Brain Health
4. Improves IBS and Diarrhea
5. Promotes Muscle Growth and Decreases Muscle Wasting
6. Improves Athletic Performance and Recovery from Endurance Exercise
7. Burns FAT and Improves Diabetes
Glutamine Suggested SERVING SIZE Recommendations:
Typically, the best is an ingestion between 2 to 5 grams twice daily, and up to 10 grams daily-ONLY for serious power athletes. Although the effects of excess glutamine rarely cause problems, if you are taking oral glutamine long-term, it’s a good idea to also supplement with B vitamins. This especially applies to vitamin B12, which controls glutamine buildup in the body.
L-Glutamine 100% PURE Powder
Whether your goals are...
Boosting Brain Health...
...to increase your athletic performance, boost metabolism, improve recovery or even build muscle, research shows that L-glutamine can significantly aid your efforts.