If you are Healing From an Addiction, your HEART, SPLEEN, LIVER & KIDNEYS need love!
Supplement The Process With These 4 HEALING PLANTS:
- HEART:Hawthorn-Hawthorn berries (Crataegus spp.) can be helpful for a heart weakened by eating disorders or from chemical substance abuse. As a heart tonic, there’s relatively little danger in taking this herb (AS ALWAYS CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR). You can use this herb as a tincture-YOU will have to take it for six weeks, DAILY, before noticing results. For those who’d rather avoid the alcohol in a tincture (even though in our tinctures, it is minimal), look for this in glycerite form, or place your serving size of tincture in recently boiled water. The alcohol will evaporate, leaving the medicine behind.
- SPLEEN: Dandelion-The spleen is essential for warding off infection, keeping body fluids in balance and managing red blood cell counts. Add dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) to your daily diet—you can use the leaves or the roots, fresh or dried in a TEA or tincture. This herb is relatively safe (although use with caution if you suffer from gallstones—consult your doctor first) and can help replace nutrients (like potassium) that may be lost during not eating well. The cooling and drying tendencies of dandelion can also help to relieve spleen swelling and congestion.
ALSO--Dandelion is great for the liver and kidneys as well!
- LIVER: Milk Thistle-Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) is an EXCELLENT plant to use for the liver, especially after chemical abuse. The beauty of this herb is that it helps soothe the liver without hampering its ability to eliminate drugs and TOXIC agents from the body. Try taking milk thistle as an extract/tincture or use in a tea decoction. Note: This herb may cause mild diarrhea because it stimulates the flow of bile. This is no cause for alarm, simply back off from the herb a bit until bowels normalize and then you can increase the dose slowly over time.
- KIDNEYS: Burdock Root (the DETOX plant)-Burdock root (Arctium lappa) can be a blood purifier, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and tonic for the liver and kidneys. It’s a mild bitter and, as such, can stimulate digestion and gastric juices. As a diuretic, burdock root stimulates the body’s release of waste water, which can help flush the kidneys. also,this root is a nutritive, loaded with minerals which are often flushed from the body when the kidneys aren’t working as well as they should. Use in extract/tincture form or tea decoction.
- Lastly: If you find yourself suffering from tension, ANXIETY and stress while your body is HEALING, try adding chamomile, tulsi, BACOPA & lemon balm or valerian to your
daily herbs list :)
4 HEALERS~Tea or Powder
C$31.98 Regular Price
What to Expect...
Opiate/Addiction Recovery Supplements may provide you with the following benefits during withdrawals:
- Enhances Mood
- Promotes healthy digestion and appetite
- Increases natural energy and focus
- Calms anxiety
- Restores dopamine, GABA, and serotonin production quickly
- Reverses depression
- Reverses insomnia and helps you get more restorative sleep